Youth Basketball League
The 3-4 Grade League deadline has been extended to February 8 to allow for more registrations. Please come to Glen Oak Pavilion to register.
- Ages 5 years-Kindergarten: practice on Wednesdays. PAC meeting on 1/29 at 5:30 p.m.
- Grades 1-2: practice on Mondays or Wednesdays. PAC meeting on 1/29 at 5:30 p.m.
- Grades 3-4: practice on Mondays. PAC meeting on 1/29 at 6:15 p.m.
Youth of all ability levels, from the first time hoopster to the backyard superstar, will learn the skills necessary to enjoy the sport of basketball for life. Under the instruction of volunteer coaches, participants will develop techniques, knowledge and strategy with emphasis on fun, sportsmanship and fair play.
- Practices will be held for one hour (at 5:30 or 6:30 pm) beginning the second week. Practices will be held on Wednesdays for 5 year olds-kindergarteners and Mondays or Wednesdays for first-fourth graders.
- Games will be played on Saturdays at 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm or 2:30pm at Lakeview Recreation Center.
- Parent-Athlete-Coach (PAC) Meetings are mandatory and take place at Lakeview Recreation Center.
Fee: $59/R, $64/NR QUESTIONS? Contact: Nick McDuffee at (309) 681-2867 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Adult Basketball Leagues
These leagues are for recreational teams. Each team will play an 8 game season at Lakeview Recreation Center. Second Season Men’s Adult League Thursdays, 4/10-5/29, First game starts at 6:00 pm, Fee: $415 per team