Heart of Illinois
8727 N. Pioneer Road
Get to HISRA by bus using CityLink route #1
Providing quality recreation programs and services to
The Heart of Illinois Special Recreation Association is a cooperative extension of the Morton, Peoria, Chillicothe, and Washington Park Districts. Its mission is to provide quality recreation programs and services to individuals with disabilities and special needs.
HISRA and its member districts enthusiastically support the spirit and intent of the Americans With Disabilities Act. HISRA is committed to providing opportunities for each individual to enjoy recreation activities in the least restrictive environment possible.
Most information on HISRA programs, staff, policies, and registration can be found inside our latest brochure.
- Need a REGISTRATION FORM? Download the link below to open/print one.
- Have you filled out an ANNUAL INFORMATION FORM yet? This needs to be provided once a year.
- Need financial assistance? Download the SCHOLARSHIP FORM below.
- Need to CANCEL a registration? Print and fill out a request below.
- Want to participate in Special Olympics this year? Print and fill out the Special Olympics form below. (For additional details, also see their website at www.soill.org)
Summer Camps 2013
- 2013 Summer Registration Form
- HISRA Payment Plan Policy
- Handbook - After School Program
- Handbook - FOCUS
- Handbook - Special Olympics
- Program/Camp Cancellation Request Refund
- Mailing List Form
- Child Safety Seat Form
- Participant Pick-Up Permission Form
- Medication Form
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
- Inclusion Request Form
- Payment Arrangements Form
- HISRA Scholarship Policy 2013
- Scholarship Application Form
- 2013 Annual Information Form
- Personal Care Request 2013
- Camp Registration Form 2013
- Payment Plan - HISRA Camp 2013
- 3rd Party Payor 2013