Located at #2 Caroline Street, 14 blocks from downtown
(river mile marker 163.4)
Phone - 309-673-6523 or Harbormaster's cell phone: 309-370-6767
Fax - 309-672-7889
OPEN: May 1 - November 1
- 180 in-water slips ranging from 20' to 30', with state-of-the-art electric/water pedestals with 30A twist lock receptacle
- Overnight docks available for $25 per night. Overnight parking is available for $12.50 per night.
- 20 in-water beach slips (no power, water is available)
- 20 dry dock spots available with free launch for season
- 3 public launch ramps, accessible even in high water - launch fee of $5 for any size boat. $5 fee is handled through an honesty envelope policy. Read signs on Marina entry off of Caroline Street for more details.
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday, May 1 - November 1
Fuel dock open:
- Saturday - Sunday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Oil and additives for sale
The marina is surrounded by a nine acre green space with shelter and electricity for small/large picnics or family reunions; public restrooms with showers; playground; grills and picnic tables. Fee: $25 plus $25 security deposit.
Pool water stage inside Marina is 5 - 5.5 feet.
For more information on slips, rentals,the picnic shelter, or winter storage, contact the Marina Manager at 309-370-6767.
Detweiller Marina Pricing
|Winter Storage||$19 per foot x length of boat|
|10 - Jet Ski Slips||$395 ea|
70 - 20' Slips
|75 - 24' Slips||$830 ea|
|20 - 30' Slips||$1067 ea|
|Electric with air||$175 for the summer|
|Electric without air||$150 for the summer|
See link below for form to complete for Slip Rental Application.
Slip Rental Application
Located at 8414 N. Galena Road (across from Detweiller Park)
Open daily, dawn - 11:00 pm
Facility includes boat ramp (boat launching is free), picnic area with grills, parking and open river front.
Low water conditions may make launching difficult. Use at your own risk.