Located at #2 Caroline Street, 14 blocks from downtown
Phone - 309-673-6523 or Harbormaster's cell phone: 309-370-6767
Fax - 309-672-7889
OPEN: May 1 - November 1, seven days a week
- 180 in-water slips ranging from 20' to 30', with state-of-the-art electric/water pedestals with 30A twist lock receptacle
- 20 in-water beach slips (no power, water is available)
- 20 dry dock spots available with free launch for season
- 3 public launch ramps, accessible even in high water - launch fee of $5 for any size boat
- May - 9:00 am-6:00 pm, Th, F, Sa, & Su
- June - August - 9:00 am-6:00 pm, Th & Su; 9:00 am-8:00 pm F & Sa
- September - 9:00 am-6:00 pm, Th, F, Sa, & Su
- Closed for season beginning October through May 1
Fuel dock open:
- Thursday - Sunday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Oil and additives, plus ice available for sale
The marina is surrounded by a nine acre green space with shelter and electricity for small/large picnics or family reunions; public restrooms with showers; playground; grills and picnic tables. Fee: $25 plus $25 security deposit.
For more information on slips, rentals,the picnic shelter, or winter storage, contact the marina.
See link below for form to complete for Slip Rental Application.
Slip Rental Application
Located at 8414 N. Galena Road (across from Detweiller Park)
Open daily, dawn - 11:00 pm
Facility includes boat ramp (boat launching is free), picnic area with grills, parking and open river front.
Low water conditions may make launching difficult. Use at your own risk.