Musicals, Plays & Festivals
Click on a blue underlined show name for additional details.
Community Children's Theatre continues their 2013 run with TARZAN, the Disney Musical in December!
Directed by Peggy Breaux Hupp at Peoria Players Theatre.
December 12 - 7:00 pm • December 13 - 7:00 pm
December 14 - 1:30 and 7:00 pm • December 15 - 1:30 pm*
*Performance signed for the hearing impaired
Adults: $14 • Children 12 and under/Seniors: $9
Special group rates available. Tickets go on sale at the Glen Oak Park Pavilion on Nov. 18. Also available online at www.artspartners.net. For more information call 309-681-2861.
Community Children’s Theatre
Board of Directors
is seeking nominations for new members!
Are you interested in fostering the participation of the young people of this community in every phase of children’s theatre activity?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to help children present the highest level of educational and entertaining theatre programs to the community?
The CCT Board of Directors is looking for new members.
• Participated in at least two previous CCT productions as a volunteer or production staff member
• Not currently serving on any other theatre board
• Enjoy working with children in a theatre and learning environment.
• Attend monthly meetings and an annual meeting February.
• Serve a minimum two year term
• Participate in the biannual productions as a committee chairperson.
• Willing to serve as Youth Production Chairperson for at least one production during first term in office and during each subsequent two year term.
• Assisting with the annual Drama Festival in early May
• The joy of working with children in a learning environment.
• Assisting a theatre production from start to fabulous finish!
• Meeting new and interesting people.
• Helping to develop local youth in the realm of theatre.
• Free dinners once in a while!
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else, please send a nomination letter indicating what qualities, qualifications or experiences the nominee has that would benefit our organization. Include the nominee’s contact information, a phone number and email address. All nominations should be submitted to: Peoria Park District, Attn: Linda Huff, 2218 N Prospect Rd., Peoria, IL 61603 or emailed to email@example.com. For consideration, nominations must be received by March 31, 2013.