Proctor Youth Classes/Programs
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR ALL OF THESE PROGRAMS. REGISTRATION BEGINS AUGUST 25, 2013.
You can register at Proctor Center, Glen Oak Pavilion, or you may click on a blue underlined class name for more details and online registration.
Proctor After School Program: Ages 6-14
Proctor Center is a safe place to stay when school gets out. Our structured programs include field trips, homework help, basketball, skating, computers, pool tables, ping pong and more! Van transportation available in select areas. Activities are offered Mon-Fri at 2:45-5:45 pm and include the following:
• Homework Help: Mon-Fri at 3-3:30 pm
• Nutrition: Learn to follow easy recipes and explore the four basic food groups. Instructor and supplies provided by the University of Illinois Extension. Mon at 4 pm.
• Arts & Crafts: Get creative and make something special you can call your own! Tuesdays at 4-5:30 pm.
• Roller Skating: Come skate to your favorite music. Skate rental is free with membership. Mon-Fri at 3-4:30 pm and Saturdays at 12-2 pm.
• Open Gym Basketball: Bring a few friends and start up a game! Make sure to bring an extra pair of gym shoes. Mon-Fri at 3:30-6 pm and Saturdays at 12-3 pm.
• Drama Theater: Have fun learning basic theatrical skills including role playing and simple set designs. Thursdays at 4-6 pm.
• Computer Kids: Improve your computer skills, learn to type, engage in educational games and learn to use the internet in our computer lab. Mon-Fri at 4-6 pm.
• P-Notes: (ages 9-14) Sing, rap and study music through communication of poems and writing music. In addition to music, you will learn responsibility and the arrangement of music. Wednesdays at 4-5:30 pm
Mon-Fri • 2:45-5:45
Program runs only during school year.
Let your kids take an adventure in Proctor’s Playhouse while you socialize with other parents. We have scooters, tricycles and wagons, play mats and skates. Parents must stay with their children.
Mon-Wed • September 9-December 12
10 am-12 pm
Proctor's Club Three O' Nine
Teen Club focusing on the three A’s: Academics, Athletics and Arts!
We have a drop-in teen center where your teen can come to catch up with friends. We will have co-ed volleyball and basketball leagues. Tutors will be available for homework as well. Parents - this is a place where your teen can be while you’re at work or at school or even just at home. This program will allow your teen to be around other teens with the same goals and talents.
Mon-Thurs • October 7 - December 12
Fee: $30 per year