Youth Soccer League
This recreational league allows each child to participate in every game. The size of the ball and field are proportional to the age of the participants to help foster soccer skills, rule knowledge, and game strategies. There will be mandatory PAC (Parent-Athlete-Coach) meetings held at Lakeview Recreation Center for all registered players and their parents. You will meet your coach at this meeting, find out when the first practice is and get your schedule. We will not be phoning or mailing you this information, so it is critical to attend. All leagues will include 7 games.
- Registration will be taken up to March 9 or until league is full. Registrations received after league fills will be placed on a wait list. Players will then be placed as openings become available. There will also be no special requests considered on these late registrations.
- Special requests are not guaranteed, but will be honored if possible and are limited to ONE request per child.
- Forming teams with multiple players will not be permitted.
- NOTE: Weekday practices/games will vary (for one hour) either at 5:30 or 6:30 pm. Saturday games will run for one hour, and vary between 8:30 am and 2:00 pm
Mandatory PAC Meeting There will be a mandatory PAC (Parent-Athlete-Coach) meeting held at Lakeview Recreation Center for all players and their parents (see chart for date/time). This is where you will meet your coach, find out when the first practice is, and get your schedule. We will not be phoning or mailing you this information, so it is critical to attend.
- REQUIRED: Shin guards provided by player
- RECOMMENDED: Soccer cleats, shorts
- PROVIDED: T-shirt and participation award.
- Varsity players also get socks.
View the schedule in the calendar below or register online.
Little Pint/Pee Wee Soccer
This class will provide an introduction to soccer and the fundamentals of passing, shooting and dribbling.
Locations: Franciscan Rec Complex and Lakeview Rec Center Register here. Little Pint: Ages 3-4 Fee-R/NR: $27/$32 Code Day-Date Time Location66800 M: 10/5-11/2 4:15-5:00 pm FRC
66801 M: 11/9-12/7 4:15-5:00 pm FRC
66806 W: 9/30-10/28 5:30-6:15 pm Lakeview
66813 Th: 10/8-11/5 4:45-5:30 pm FRC
66814 Th: 11/12-12/17*4:45-5:30 pm FRC
66812 Sa: 10/10-11/7 8:45-9:30 am Lakeview
66822 Sa: 11/14-12/19*8:45-9:30 am Lakeview
Pee Wee: Ages 5-6 Fee-R/NR: $30/$35
Code Day-Date Time Location
66802 M: 10/5-11/2 5:00-6:00 pm FRC
66803 M: 11/9-12/7 5:00-6:00 pm FRC
Youth Indoor Soccer
Looking for a place to have your 4-5 year old play indoor soccer? Sign up for this indoor soccer league played at Lakeview Recreation Center. Sessions run for 45 minutes with two practices and five games. Volunteer coaches are needed; please contact us if you are interested in coaching. Shinguards are recommended for this program.
Location: Lakeview Rec Center Fee-R/NR: $30/$35
Code Day-Date Time
66797 Sa: 10/24-12/1* 9:00-11:00 am