Youth Soccer League
This recreational league allows each child to participate in every game. The size of the ball and field are proportional to the age of the participants to help foster soccer skills, rule knowledge, and game strategies. There will be mandatory PAC (Parent-Athlete-Coach) meetings held at Lakeview Recreation Center for all registered players and their parents. You will meet your coach at this meeting, find out when the first practice is and get your schedule. We will not be phoning or mailing you this information, so it is critical to attend. All leagues will include 7 games.
- Registration will be taken up to March 9 or until league is full. Registrations received after league fills will be placed on a wait list. Players will then be placed as openings become available. There will also be no special requests considered on these late registrations.
- Special requests are not guaranteed, but will be honored if possible and are limited to ONE request per child.
- Forming teams with multiple players will not be permitted.
- NOTE: Weekday practices/games will vary (for one hour) either at 5:30 or 6:30 pm. Saturday games will run for one hour, and vary between 8:30 am and 2:00 pm
Mandatory PAC Meeting There will be a mandatory PAC (Parent-Athlete-Coach) meeting held at Lakeview Recreation Center for all players and their parents (see chart for date/time). This is where you will meet your coach, find out when the first practice is, and get your schedule. We will not be phoning or mailing you this information, so it is critical to attend.
- REQUIRED: Shin guards provided by player
- RECOMMENDED: Soccer cleats, shorts
- PROVIDED: T-shirt and participation award.
- Varsity players also get socks.
View the schedule in the calendar below or register online.
at Mossville Soccer Complex
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 21
(or when league is full)
* There is a $5 late fee for registering after 3/21.
|League||Sex/Age||PACMeeting||Practice/Game Days*||Fee- R/NR|
|Mighty Mites||CO-ED/ age 4 by 4/4/16||3/31: 5:30-6:00 pm||M or Tu & Sa7 games||$43/$48|
|Pee Wees||CO-ED/ age 5 or in K by 4/4/16||3/31: 6:15-6:45 pm||W or Th & Sa7 games||$43/$48|
|Kickers||CO-ED 1st Grade||3/30: 5:30-6:00 pm||M, W, Sa10 games||$48/$53|
|Strikers||BOYS 2nd-3rd Grade||3/30: 6:15-6:45 pm||Tu, Th, Sa10 games||$48/$53|
|Strikers||GIRLS 2nd-3rd Grade||3/30: 6:15-6:45 pm||Tu, Th, Sa10 games||$48/$53|
|Shooters||BOYS 4th-5th Grade||3/30: 7:00-7:30 pm||M, W, Sa10 games||$48/$53|
|Shooters||GIRLS 4th-5th Grade||3/30: 7:00- 7:30 pm||M, W, Sa10 games||$48/$53|
|Varsity||BOYS 6th-8th Grade||Packets mailed out||Tu, Th, Sa10 games||$53/$58|
|Varsity||GIRLS 6th- 8th Grade||Packets mailed out||Tu, Th, Sa10 games||$53/$58|
Youth Outdoor Select
Soccer League U8-U11
Entry Deadline: Friday, March 18
Season Begins: Weekend of April 2
Fees: $225 per team (U8-U9), $300 per team (U10-U11)
Girls and boys leagues consist of a 6-game season. All games take place at Mossville Soccer Complex on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday or Sundays.
For registration information, call 681-2866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a place to have your 4-5 year old play indoor soccer? Sign up for this indoor soccer league played at Lakeview Recreation Center in Lakeview Park. Sessions will run for 45 minutes with two practices and five games. Shinguards are recommended for this program. Time will be emailed to you the week prior. Volunteer coaches needed – please contact us if you are interested in coaching.
Location: Lakeview Rec Center Fee: $30
Code Day-Date Time
68478 Sa: 1/30-3/12 9:00-11:00 am