Youth Soccer League
PPD Youth Soccer Shooters Boys Packet(4-5th grade)
PPD Youth Soccer Shooters Girls Packet (4-5th grade)
PPD Youth Soccer Strikers Boys Packet (2-3rd grade)
PPD Youth Soccer Strikers Girls Packet (2-3rd grade)
PPD Youth Soccer Kickers Soccer Packet (1st grade)
PPD Youth Soccer Pee Wees Packet (5 or Kind.)
PPd Youth Soccer Mighty Mites Packet (4 year olds)
This recreational league allows each child to participate in every game. The size of the ball and field are proportional to the age of the participants to help foster soccer skills, rule knowledge, and game strategies. There will be mandatory PAC (Parent-Athlete-Coach) meetings held at Lakeview Recreation Center for all registered players and their parents. You will meet your coach at this meeting, find out when the first practice is and get your schedule. We will not be phoning or mailing you this information, so it is critical to attend. All leagues will include 7 games.
- Registration will be taken up to March 21 or until league is full. Registrations received after league fills will be placed on a wait list. Players will then be placed as openings become available. There will also be no special requests considered on these late registrations.
- Special requests are not guaranteed, but will be honored if possible and are limited to ONE request per child.
- Forming teams with multiple players will not be permitted.
- NOTE: Weekday practices/games will vary (for one hour) either at 5:30 or 6:30 pm. Saturday games will run for one hour, and vary between 8:30 am and 2:00 pm
Mandatory PAC Meeting There will be a mandatory PAC (Parent-Athlete-Coach) meeting held at Lakeview Recreation Center for all players and their parents (see chart for date/time). This is where you will meet your coach, find out when the first practice is, and get your schedule. We will not be phoning or mailing you this information, so it is critical to attend.
- REQUIRED: Shin guards provided by player
- RECOMMENDED: Soccer cleats, shorts
- PROVIDED: T-shirt and participation award.
- Varsity players also get socks.
View the schedule in the calendar below or register online.
at Detweiler Park
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 25
(or when league is full) League Sex/Age Practice Days Fee- R/NR Mighty Mites CO-ED/ age 4 by 8/9/16 Tu or W and Sa: 8/9-9/24 $43/$48 Pee Wees CO-ED/ age 5 or in K by 8/9/16 W or Th and Sa: 8/10-9/24 $43/$48Kickers CO-ED/ 1-2 Grade by 8/9/16 T or W and Sa: 8/9-9/24 $43/$48
Soccer at Morton Square ParkSeason starts May 10 at Morton Square Park • 901 NE Monroe, Peoria
See this attachment for information.