Youth Soccer League
Fall Soccer League Information
This recreational league allows each child to participate in every game. The size of the ball and field are proportional to the age of the participants to help foster soccer skills, rule knowledge, and game strategies. There will be mandatory PAC (Parent-Athlete-Coach) meetings held at Lakeview Recreation Center for all registered players and their parents. You will meet your coach at this meeting, find out when the first practice is and get your schedule. We will not be phoning or mailing you this information, so it is critical to attend. All leagues will include 7 games.
- Registration will be taken up to July 28 or until league is full. Registrations received after league fills will be placed on a wait list. Players will then be placed as openings become available. There will also be no special requests considered on these late registrations.
- Special requests are not guaranteed, but will be honored if possible and are limited to ONE request per child.
- Forming teams with multiple players will not be permitted.
- NOTE: Weekday practices/games will vary (for one hour) either at 5:30 or 6:30 pm. Saturday games will run for one hour, and vary between 8:30 am and 2:00 pm
Mandatory PAC Meeting There will be a mandatory PAC (Parent-Athlete-Coach) meeting held at Lakeview Recreation Center for all players and their parents (see chart for date/time). This is where you will meet your coach, find out when the first practice is, and get your schedule. We will not be phoning or mailing you this information, so it is critical to attend.
- REQUIRED: Shin guards provided by player
- RECOMMENDED: Soccer cleats, shorts
- PROVIDED: T-shirt and participation award.
- Varsity players also get socks.
View the schedule in the calendar below or register online.
SUMMER Youth Soccer Information, Rosters & Schedules
REGISTRATION BEGINS SEPTEMBER 2
3 M:11/10-12/8 10:00-10:30 am
4-5 M: 11/10-12/8 10:30-11:00 am
2 F: 10/10-11/7 9:30-10:00 am
3 F:10/10-11/7 10:00-10:30 am
4-5 F:10/10-11/7 10:30-11:00 am
2 F:11/14-12/19* 9:30-10:00 am
3 F:11/14-12/19* 10:00-10:30 am
4-5 F: 11/14-12/19* 10:30-11:00 am
Mornings – Lakeview Recreation Center
Age Day-Date Time
2 Tu: 10/7-11/4 9:30-10 am
3 Tu: 10/7-11/4 10-10:30 am
4-5 Tu: 10/7-11/4 10:30-11 am
2 Tu: 11/11-12/9 9:30-10 am
3 Tu: 11/11-12/9 10-10:30 am
4-5 Tu: 11/11-12/9 10:30-11 am
2 Th: 10/9-11/6 9:30-10 am
3 Th: 10/9-11/6 10-10:30 am
4-5 Th: 10/9-11/6 10:30-11 am
2 Th: 11/13-12/18* 9:30-10 am
3 Th: 11/13-12/18* 10-10:30 am
4-5 Th: 11/13-12/18* 10:30-11 am
Evenings – Lakeview Recreation Center
Age Day-Date Time
2 W: 10/8-11/5 5:30-6:00 pm
2 W:10/8-11/5 6:00-6:30 pm
3 W:10/8-11/5 5:30-6:00 pm
3 W:10/8-11/5 6:00-6:30 pm
2 W:11/12-12/10 5:30-6:00 pm
2 W:11/12-12/10 6:00-6:30 pm
3 W: 11/12-12/10 5:30-6:00 pm
3 W:11/12-12/10 6:00-6:30 pm
Happy Feet is a fun “story-time with a soccer ball” program for kids ages 2-5. Each session has a 30-45 minute structured soccer activity including a 15 minute game scenario to showcase soccer skills. Happy Feet is designed to continually use its kid friendly curriculum to ensure kids are having an absolute blast while developing essential physical skills. Each of the league sessions builds on the last and our coaches use portions of the curriculum that are appropriate for both age and skill level. All session are held indoors. Fee-R/NR: $36/$41 Min/Max: 6/12 *No class 11/27, 11/28
Youth Indoor Soccer
Looking for a place to have your 4-5 year old play indoor soccer? Sign up for this indoor soccer league played at Lakeview Recreation Center in Lakeview Park. Sessions will run for 45 minutes with two practices and five games. Volunteer coaches needed – please contact us if you are interested in coaching.