Located at #2 Caroline Street, 14 blocks from downtown
(river mile marker 163.4)
OPEN: May 1 – November 1
- 180 in-water slips ranging from 20′ to 30′, with state-of-the-art electric/water pedestals with 30A twist lock receptacle
- Overnight docks available for $30 per night. Overnight parking is available for $15 per night.
- 20 in-water beach slips (no power, water is available)
- 20 dry dock spots available with free launch for season
- 3 public launch ramps, accessible even in high water – launch fee of $7 for any size boat. $7 fee is handled through an honesty envelope policy. Read signs on Marina entry off of Caroline Street for more details.
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday, May 1 – November 1
Fuel dock open:
- Saturday – Sunday from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Oil and additives for sale
The marina is surrounded by a nine acre green space with shelter and electricity for small/large picnics or family reunions; public restrooms with showers; playground; grills and picnic tables. Fee: $25 plus $25 security deposit.
Pool water stage inside Marina is 4 feet.
For more information on slips, rentals,the picnic shelter, or winter storage, contact the Marina Manager at 309-673-6523.
Detweiller Marina Pricing
|Winter Storage||$21 per foot x length of boat|
|84 – 20′ Slips||$650 ea|
|76 – 24′ Slips||$975 ea|
|20 – 30′ Slips||$1225 ea|
|Electric with air||$175 for the summer|
|Electric without air||$150 for the summer|
|Beach Docks: no electric available|
|20′ Slips||$510 ea|
|24′ Slips||$705 ea|
|30′ Slips||$870 ea|
|Trailer Storage||$75 during the summer with slip rental|
|Overnight Slip Fee||$30|
See link below for form to complete for Slip Rental Application.
Slip Rental Application
Located at 8414 N. Galena Road (across from Detweiller Park)
Open daily, dawn – 11:00 pm
Facility includes boat ramp (boat launching is free), picnic area with grills, parking and open river front.
Low water conditions may make launching difficult. Use at your own risk.